Fox MBA + Master of Science in Engineering from Temple’s College of Engineering
Purse your Fox MBA simultaneously with your master’s in engineering from Temple’s College of Engineering.
Which Fox MBA Is Available for This Dual Degree?
You may pursue this dual degree through the following format(s):
- Full-Time MBA
- Part-Time MBA
- Online MBA
Where Can I Learn More About Each Program?
Visit the following websites to learn about each master’s program for this dual degree:
How Do I Complete the Program?
- Start in one program and complete the required credits:
- 18 MS in Engineering credits must be completed prior to applying to the Fox MBA
- 36 Fox MBA credits must be completed prior to applying to the MS in Engineering
- Apply using our abbreviated dual degree admissions process
- Enroll and then count credits across both programs:
- Nine credits of College of Engineering coursework apply to the Fox MBA
- Six credits of Fox MBA coursework apply to the MS in Engineering
How Many Credits Apply Between Programs?
- Count nine credits of your College of Engineering coursework toward your Fox MBA.
- Count six credits of your coursework from the Fox School of Business toward your MS in Engineering.
How Many Credits Are Required to Complete Each Program?
- Fox MBA – 48 credits (includes 12 elective credits); nine of your credits from the MS in Engineering will count toward your MBA.
- MS in Engineering – 30 credits; six of your credits from your Fox MBA will count toward your MS in Engineering.
What Are the Admissions Criteria?
- If you are applying for the Fox MBA as an Engineering student: You must have successfully completed 18 credits within the MS in Engineering in order to receive admissions consideration.
- If you are applying for the MS in Engineering as a Fox MBA student: You must have successfully completed 36 credits within the MBA program in order to receive admissions consideration.
How Do I Apply?
You may be enrolled in either program before applying to the dual degree.
- Complete the data sheet and essays on the online application portal.
- Experience an abbreviated application process—Temple will coordinate your:
- Test scores
- Letter of recommendation explicitly stating that you are in good academic standing and have completed the required amount of credits for admission
- Benefit from:
- Automatic application fee waiver
- GMAT waiver consideration
Please be sure to complete and submit your application prior to the program’s application deadline. Application deadlines vary by program—please review them before applying:
- Fox Full-Time MBA application deadlines
- Part-Time MBA application deadlines
- Online MBA application deadlines
- MS in Engineering from Temple’s College of Engineering application deadlines
Who Do I Contact with Questions?
Admissions representatives at the Fox School vary by program. Should you have questions pertaining to the Fox MBA, please contact your personal admissions representative.