Fox MBA + MS Human Resources
Pursue your Fox MBA simultaneously with your master’s in human resources.
- Meet with your primary advisor. Your advisor will create a customized dual degree plan that is specific to you and your advisor can answer questions about the program. Your advisor will be able to connect you to the appropriate admissions recruiter contact.
- After meeting with your advisor, follow this link, and apply for the dual degree by selecting the second degree.
- Additional documents may be needed when applying for the dual degree.
- Once formally admitted to the second degree, you will follow your personalized dual degree plan to complete the remaining required classes and fulfill any elective credits that may be needed.
- Application deadlines – students apply and are admitted in the final semester of the primary program. Students must apply no later than the end of their final semester in the primary program.
* The university allows a maximum of 15 credits to be shared between the MBA and MS Human Resources programs. Some students may not be eligible for the full 15 credits. Students are encouraged to begin planning for a potential dual degree by meeting with their advisor early in their primary degrees.
- Fox MBA – 48 credits consisting of 36 core class credits and 12 credits of electives.
- MS Human Resources – 30 credits consisting of 21 core class credits and 9 electives.
- If completed separately, the two degrees total credits: 48 + 30 = 78 less max 15 credits allowed to count for both degrees (based on eligibility) = 63 credits to complete both degrees.
Admissions representatives at the Fox School vary by program. Should you have questions pertaining to the Fox MBA, please contact your personal admissions representative. Not sure who your personal admissions representative is? Reach out to [click-for-email] to get connected to the appropriate contact.
*curriculum for each program is defined on the Graduate Bulletin.