Fox MBA + MD from Temple’s Lewis Katz School of Medicine
Pursue your Fox MBA simultaneously with your Temple University Lewis Katz School of Medicine Doctor of Medicine (MD).
Visit the following website to learn about the Fox Online MBA:
- Consult your academic advisor in Temple University’s Katz School of Medicine on when you are eligible to apply and start the MBA program.
- Apply to the Online MBA here.
- Complete 36 credits in the Online MBA program under the guidance of a dedicated academic advisor
- The Fox School of Business accepts 12 credits from the MD program towards your 48 credit Online MBA.
- MD students must complete the data sheet and essays on the online OMBA application and must be interviewed by FSB. Other required parts of the application (CV, letters of recommendation, MD application) will be provided to FSB by LKSOM.
- If the MD student is at the 70th percentile or higher on his/her overall MCAT score, s/he does not need to take the GMAT, normally required for MBA applicants.
- LKSOM must provide a letter of recommendation to the FSB that also explicitly states that the student is in good academic standing. If the student has already matriculated, the letter will come from the Senior Associate Dean for Education. If the student is an MD student who has been accepted but not yet matriculated, it will come from the Associate Dean for Admissions. If the student is in the PostBac program, destined for the MD program, the letter will come from either the PostBac Director or the Senior Associate Dean for Education
Admissions representatives at the Fox School vary by program. Should you have questions pertaining to the Fox MBA, please contact your personal admissions representative. Not sure who your personal admissions representative is? Reach out to [click-for-email] to get connected to the appropriate contact.
*curriculum for each program is defined on the Graduate Bulletin.