Fox MBA + DPM from Temple’s School of Podiatric Medicine
Pursue your Fox MBA simultaneously with your Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM).
Visit the following website to learn about the Fox Online MBA:
- Consult your academic advisor in Temple University’s School of Podiatric Medicine on when you are eligible to apply and start the MBA program.
- Apply to the Online MBA here.
- Complete 36 credits in the Online MBA program under the guidance of a dedicated academic advisor
- The Fox School of Business accepts 12 credits from the DPM program towards your 48 credit Online MBA.
- DPM students must complete the data sheet and essays on the online OMBA application and must be interviewed by FSB. Other required parts of the application (CV, letters of recommendation, DPM (AADSAS) application) will be provided to FSB by School of Pharmacy.
- Complete online OMBA application.
- If the DPM student has a 19 DAT score or higher on his/her overall score, s/he does not need to take the GMAT, normally required for OMBA applicants.
- TUKSOD must provide a letter of recommendation to the FSB that also explicitly states that the student is in good academic standing, and conduct record is acceptable. If the student has already matriculated, the letter will come from the Associate Dean of Academic Affairs. Good academic standing is defined for matriculated students as a minimum semester and cumulative GPA of 3.0 and not currently on a leave of absence.
Admissions representatives at the Fox School vary by program. Should you have questions pertaining to the Fox MBA, please contact your personal admissions representative. Not sure who your personal admissions representative is? Reach out to [click-for-email] to get connected to the appropriate contact.
*curriculum for each program is defined on the Graduate Bulletin.