The Fox School of Business utilizes an online application process. Complete your application at your own pace through our Application Portal. Because we have a rolling admissions process, we encourage you to apply as early as possible while space is available in the program. If you have any questions about using the Application Portal, please contact an admissions representative for more details.
- Completed application. Applications may be completed through our online Application Portal.
- Nonrefundable $60 USD application fee. Payable by credit card as part of the online application process.
- Transcripts from every credit-bearing post-secondary academic institution attended.*
- Current professional resume.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Duolingo English Test (DET) scores for non-native English speakers, unless degree is from an English language university located in a native English language country. See more information here.
- Two letters of recommendation. Contact information for references may be submitted through the online Application Portal; references may then complete our electronic form or upload their own letters of recommendation.
- Required essay(s). View topics on the individual program page or within the online Application Portal.
- The GMAT Exam or GRE General Test scores†. Official test scores taken within the last five years from the test provider will need to be submitted upon admission and enrollment.
- Admissions interview. By invitation only; eligible applicants will be invited following application submission.
*Unofficial transcripts will be accepted during the application review process; sealed and certified official transcripts or mark sheets in English will be required upon admission and enrollment. Electronic transcripts submitted directly from the institution to our admissions office are considered sealed and certified.
†The GMAT or GRE may be waived on a case-by-case basis. Please contact your admissions representative for more information.