The Fox School of Business has a rolling admissions process. This means that applications will be reviewed as they are received and may be considered after the deadline on a case-by-case basis. We encourage you to apply as early as possible to secure your admissions decision and receive consideration for any available merit-based scholarships.
The Fox School of Business utilizes an online application process. Complete your application at your own pace through our Application Portal. Because we have a rolling admissions process, we encourage you to apply as early as possible while space is available in the program. If you have any questions about using the Application Portal, please contact an admissions representative for more details.
- Completed application. Applications may be completed through our online Application Portal.
- Nonrefundable $60 USD application fee. Payable by credit card as part of the online application process.
- Transcripts from every credit-bearing post-secondary academic institution attended.*
- Current professional resume.
- Two letters of recommendation. Contact information for references may be submitted through the online Application Portal; references may then complete our electronic form or upload their own letters of recommendation.
- Required essay(s). View topics on the individual program page or within the online Application Portal.
- Candidates with an undergraduate GPA below 3.0 are required to submit valid GMAT or GRE test scores. Candidates with more than 10 years of work experience may seek a waiver. GMAT/GRE scores may be requested based on the applicant’s academic and/or professional background. Consult an admissions advisor with any questions.
- Admissions interview. By invitation only; eligible applicants will be invited following application submission.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Duolingo English Test (DET) scores for non-native English speakers, unless degree is from an English language university located in a native English language country. See more information here.
*Unofficial transcripts will be accepted during the application review process; sealed and certified official transcripts or mark sheets in English will be required upon admission and enrollment. Electronic transcripts submitted directly from the institution to our admissions office are considered sealed and certified.