Fox MBA + MS in Engineering from Temple’s College of Engineering
Pursue your Fox MBA simultaneously with your master’s in engineering from Temple’s College of Engineering.
Visit the following websites to learn about each master’s program for this dual degree:
- Start in one program and complete the required credits:
- 18 MS in Engineering credits must be completed prior to applying to the Fox MBA
- 36 Fox MBA credits must be completed prior to applying to the MS in Engineering
- Apply using our abbreviated dual degree admissions process
- Enroll and then count credits across both programs:
- Nine credits of College of Engineering coursework apply to the Fox MBA
- Six credits of Fox MBA coursework apply to the MS in Engineering
- Count nine credits of your College of Engineering coursework toward your Fox MBA.
- Count six credits of your coursework from the Fox School of Business toward your MS in Engineering.
- Fox MBA – 48 credits (includes 12 elective credits); nine of your credits from the MS in Engineering will count toward your MBA.
- MS in Engineering – 30 credits; six of your credits from your Fox MBA will count toward your MS in Engineering.
- If you are applying for the Fox MBA as an Engineering student: You must have successfully completed 18 credits within the MS in Engineering in order to receive admissions consideration.
- If you are applying for the MS in Engineering as a Fox MBA student: You must have successfully completed 36 credits within the MBA program in order to receive admissions consideration.
- You may be enrolled in either program before applying to the dual degree.
- Complete the data sheet and essays on the online application portal.
- Experience an abbreviated application process—Temple will coordinate your:
- Test scores
- Letter of recommendation explicitly stating that you are in good academic standing and have completed the required amount of credits for admission
- Benefit from:
- Automatic application fee waiver
- GMAT waiver consideration
Please be sure to complete and submit your application prior to the program’s application deadline. Application deadlines vary by program—please review them before applying:
Admissions representatives at the Fox School vary by program. Should you have questions pertaining to the Fox MBA, please contact your personal admissions representative. Not sure who your personal admissions representative is? Reach out to [click-for-email] to get connected to the appropriate contact.
*curriculum for each program is defined on the Graduate Bulletin.