Tradition. Distinction. Innovation.
The Fox School of Business at Temple University has a distinguished tradition of preparing business leaders, professionals and entrepreneurs for successful careers. It is the largest, most comprehensive business school in the greater Philadelphia region.
Thoroughly committed to providing student-centered education and professional development relevant to today’s digital, global economy — the Fox School integrates technology into the curriculum and classroom, and encourages entrepreneurship and innovation throughout its programs.
The Fox School’s global presence, perspective, and strategic alliances with regional and international business communities position students among dominant and growth industries in financial services, healthcare, information technology, pharmaceuticals/biotechnology, and tourism and hospitality.
- Established in 1918
- Accredited by the AACSB International – Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business in 1934
- The Richard J. Fox School of Business and Management name was conferred in 1999
- Alter Hall – new home of the Fox School of Business opens in 2009
- Accredited by the AACSB International
(Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International)
- Over 8,500 full-time students
- Fox has more than 220 full-time faculty
- More than 70,000 Fox alumni around the world
- 69% of the alumni reside in the Delaware Valley region
- 80% of the alumni reside in the Northeast
- 2.7% of the alumni live abroad
The Fox School is home to 7 prestigious national academic and professional journals:
- Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk Insurance
- Journal of Economics and Business
- Journal of International Management
- Journal of Management, Spirituality, and Religion
- Journal of Product Innovation Management
- Journal of Risk Finance
- Risk Management and Insurance Review
- Fall Semester: September – December
- Spring Semester: January – May
- Summer Session: May – August