Tradition. Distinction. Innovation.
The Fox School of Business at Temple University has a distinguished tradition of preparing business leaders, professionals and entrepreneurs for successful careers. It is the largest, most comprehensive business school in the greater Philadelphia region.
Thoroughly committed to providing student-centered education and professional development relevant to today’s digital, global economy — the Fox School integrates technology into the curriculum and classroom, and encourages entrepreneurship and innovation throughout its programs.
The Fox School’s global presence, perspective, and strategic alliances with regional and international business communities position students among dominant and growth industries in financial services, healthcare, information technology, pharmaceuticals/biotechnology, and tourism and hospitality.
- Established in 1918
- Accredited by the AACSB International – Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business in 1934
- The Richard J. Fox School of Business and Management name was conferred in 1999
- Alter Hall opened in 2009, and we expanded into a newly renovated 1810 Liacouras Walk building in 2018
- Accredited by the AACSB International
(Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International)
- Over 7,200 full-time students
- Fox has more than 300 full-time and part-time faculty
- More than 69,000 Fox alumni around the world
The Fox School is home to 7 prestigious national academic and professional journals:
- Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk Insurance
- Journal of Economics and Business
- Journal of International Management
- Journal of Management, Spirituality, and Religion
- Journal of Product Innovation Management
- Journal of Risk Finance
- Risk Management and Insurance Review
- Fall Semester: September – December
- Spring Semester: January – May
- Summer Session: May – August
Data verified as of 2/18/2022.