Fox MBA + DMD from Temple’s Kornberg School of Dentistry
Pursue your Fox MBA simultaneously with your Temple University Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD)
Where Can I Learn More About Each Program?
Visit the following website to learn about the Fox Online MBA:
How Do I Complete the Program?
- Consult your academic advisor in Temple University’s Kornberg School of Dentistry on when you are eligible to apply and start the MBA program.
- Apply to the Online MBA here.
- Complete 36 credits in the Online MBA program under the guidance of a dedicated academic advisor.
How Many Credits Apply Between Programs?
- The Fox School of Business accepts 12 credits from the DMD program towards your 48 credit Online MBA.
What Are the Admissions Criteria and How Do I Apply?
- DMD students must complete the data sheet and essays on the online OMBA application and must be interviewed by FSB. Other required parts of the application (CV, letters of recommendation, DMD (AADSAS) application) will be provided to FSB by TUKSOD.
- Complete online OMBA application.
- If the DMD student has a 19 DAT score or higher on his/her overall score, s/he does not need to take the GMAT, normally required for OMBA applicants.
- TUKSOD must provide a letter of recommendation to the FSB that also explicitly states that the student is in good academic standing, and conduct record is acceptable. If the student has already matriculated, the letter will come from the Associate Dean of Academic Affairs. Good academic standing is defined for matriculated students as a minimum semester and cumulative GPA of 3.0 and not currently on a leave of absence.
Who Do I Contact with Questions?
Admissions representatives at the Fox School vary by program. Should you have questions pertaining to the Fox MBA, please contact your personal admissions representative. Not sure who your personal admissions representative is? Reach out to [click-for-email] to get connected to the appropriate contact.