- Possess managerial-level experience that demonstrates growth.
- Hold an undergraduate degree from an AACSB-accredited university.
- Have a minimum of seven years of professional experience. Applicants with 7-10 years of experience must show a minimum 3.0 GPA from their undergraduate experience; applicants with more than 10 years of experience are exempt from the GPA requirement.
- Candidates who have a terminal degree (JD, MD, PhD, etc.) are not required to produce GMAT scores, regardless of their level of work experience.
- Start your application.
- Upload your transcripts from every college/university you have attended. (Unofficial transcripts may be submitted for GMAT waiver consideration.)
- Upload your resume. We recommend highlighting job responsibilities that show your quantitative skills and including any quantitative-focused professional certifications (Six Sigma, CFA, CPA).
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to include your full name and the email address associated with your application.
The Fox Part-Time MBA renders admissions decisions on a rolling basis; we encourage you to apply as early as possible while space is available in the program.
Don’t let transcripts, recommendations, or test scores delay your application: submit your application online by the deadline listed above, and mail or email any outstanding documents to our admissions office when you have them available.