Get ready to power your professional path with the Fox Part-Time MBA. At the Fox School of Business, you’ll learn forward-looking business strategies from industry leaders and gain hands-on experience putting your knowledge to practice. And, thanks to a hybrid format that combines the benefits of in-person classes with the flexibility of online learning, you’ll drive your career forward—without losing sight of your work-life balance.
Part-Time MBA courses alternate in-person and online sessions, so you can build strong connections with your classmates while connecting from virtually anywhere.
You could be two years away from your MBA with our streamlined pathway to completion, which features weekend intensives and just two courses per term.
Customize your MBA to your field. Choose from a variety of market-driven concentrations and specialize the program to your industry of interest.
With in-person sessions delivered at locations near major highways and public transit, you’ll have a convenient commute whether you’re in the city or suburbs.
Through integrated workshops and career coaching, we’ll help you make the move that’s right for you without disrupting your current role.
Meet and connect with professionals from a variety of industries and backgrounds, and build the close-knit connections that will support your career.
Flexibility to Fit Your Priorities
We’ve done more than recharge part-time graduate education—we’ve electrified it. Our innovative hybrid format delivers the real-world connection of in-person learning along with the convenience of online education, making it ideal for those who prefer a face-to-face experience but require flexibility for travel, work, or family obligations.
- Classes alternate between in-person and online sessions on a weekly basis; take two courses at a time and sit in a physical classroom once per week.
- Live WebEx sessions maintain a collaborative classroom environment by computer, tablet, or phone.
- Review materials—including HD, mobile-friendly, and on-demand lecture videos—at your convenience, so class time is spent on practical application.
…And Your Life
Whatever your timeline or your goals in earning an MBA, there’s a path for you at the Fox School of Business. The Fox Part-Time MBA offers an accelerated two-year track or the ability to accommodate whatever life throws at you, so the program adapts to fit you—not the other way around.
- One-on-one advising keeps your schedule—and your career goals—on track.
- Choose from evening courses and weekend intensive classes.
- Accelerate your path or take a break as your schedule demands: complete the program in two years or as many as six.
Get more details about the Fox Part-Time MBA—or maybe even experience it firsthand—at an upcoming information session, sample class, or other event.
The Fox Part-Time MBA is now in both the city and the suburbs. With locations in Center City and Conshohocken—each near major highways and public transit options—the Fox Part-Time MBA delivers our nationally renown education with convenience for just about any commute.
15th & Market Streets
• Across from City Hall.
• Near SEPTA subway, bus, trolley, regional rail lines.
• Discounted parking rates available.
Four Falls Corporate Center
• Just off the Schuylkill Expressway.
• Easy access to I-76, I-476, and PA-23.
• Free garage parking.
*2016 Alumni Perspectives Survey Report, Graduate Management Admission Council
$1,188 per credit hour
Get started in 30 seconds
30 seconds is all it takes. Want to know more about the Fox Part-Time MBA? Sign up to receive emails about program details and updates, pre-admission event invites, and more. You’ll also gain access to a downloadable program brochure.
Have a more immediate question about the program? Connect with the Fox Part-Time MBA admissions representative:
Associate Director Part-Time MBA Enrollment Management
- Contact Information
We respect your privacy and will never sell, share, lease or give your information to a third party.