Online MBA Curriculum
With courses delivered through cutting-edge technology and HD, mobile-friendly, and on-demand lecture videos, the Online MBA offers the prestige of the market-driven Fox MBA through a flexible learning pathway.
All courses within the Fox Online MBA are infused with the skills and knowledge that leading employers have identified as critical to business success. These competencies drive our curriculum—and provide the tools to drive your professional success.
Enhance multiple business competencies across two key areas:
Become adept at approaching business challenges through financial analysis, business reasoning, and creative problem solving.
- Key business competencies include:Financial AcuityBusiness ReasoningOpportunity Response
Learn to manage people, processes, and systems effectively.
- Key business competencies include:Influential CommunicationCross-Cultural EffectivenessOpportunity ResponseEthical Management
Specialize your coursework to your industry or field of interest with a concentration determined and driven by market demands. Concentrations require nine of your 12 elective credits.
- Business Analytics*
- Business Management
- Corporate Compliance, Governance and Regulatory Policy
- Enterprise Risk Management*
- Financial Management
- Health Sector Management*
- Human Resource Management
- Innovation Management
- International Management
- Management Consulting
- Marketing Management
- Sport Business
- Strategic Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Travel & Tourism
Each concentration requires nine credits of upper-division coursework in that area. Specific courses may change based on semester offered. Students in pursuit of a general MBA degree may choose nine credits of any elective courses.
* Courses are delivered in person only; Online MBA students must be within commuting distance of Philadelphia to pursue one of these concentrations.
Select from the dropdown to read descriptions of the courses that are taught within the Fox Online MBA.
Dual Degree Option
Pursue one of our renowned Specialized Master’s programs at a reduced number of credit hours with the dual degree option.
Available dual degree programs for Online MBA students:
Master of Science in Business Analytics
Master of Science in Human Resource Management
Master of Science in Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship
Master of Science in Marketing
With our curriculum carousel, you complete the program at your own pace:
1. Starting with your first class at residency, complete three required courses as your program ‘on-ramp’.
2. Hop on and off the “carousel” as you choose, taking just one five-week class at a time and as many as three each semester. Note: some courses may not be available depending on the semester.
3. Finish your MBA with the hands-on capstone, an immersive consulting experience with a real-world organization.
Timeline & Schedule
The Fox Online MBA is built to fit the schedules of busy professionals and frequent travelers: our curriculum carousel and multiple entry points allow you to take courses as your schedule allows, so you have the ability to complete your degree in as few as 20 months or take up to six years.
Program Start | Multiple entry points
Spring semester (Courses may start in January or February)
Summer semester (Courses may start in April or May)
Fall semester (Courses may start in August, September, or October)
At the beginning of your very first semester, you’ll join your classmates on campus for a week of networking, professional development, and your first course of the program.
Each course is delivered online over five weeks. Live and collaborative web conferencing sessions with faculty and classmates are held on Thursday nights from 8 pm – 10 pm EST; additional coursework and activities will be required throughout the week.View Deadlines
Get started in 30 seconds
30 seconds is all it takes. Want to know more about the Fox Online MBA? Sign up to receive emails about program details and updates, pre-admission event invites, and more. You’ll also gain access to a downloadable program brochure.
Have a more immediate question about the program? Connect with the Fox Online MBA admissions representative:
Senior Associate Director Graduate Enrollment Management - MBA and MS Programs
- Contact Information
We respect your privacy and will never sell, share, lease or give your information to a third party.