At the Fox School of Business, you’ll learn to do more than advance within the world of business: you’ll learn to lead tomorrow’s global economy. That’s because you’ll not only take courses taught by leaders of academia and industry, you’ll get hands-on experience that puts your knowledge to practice. You’ll develop employer-identified competencies that are critical to success, and you’ll measure your progress with an interactive and visual tool. And you’ll go beyond globally minded coursework to work with real-world global organizations in solving their business challenges.
In short, you’ll connect to the opportunities that will recharge your perspective—and revolutionize your professional path.
Get ready to go global
The Fox Global MBA delivers practical experience in global business through two 15-day Global Immersions, so you gain the firsthand understanding of multinational organizations that you need for a first-class career.Read More About Global Immersions
Fox Management Consulting
Conduct extensive market research, interface with clients, and create commercial-grade consulting solutions—all while working with real-world organizations. Fox Management Consulting will connect you to top-tier companies and give you hands-on consulting experience through innovative challenges and coursework.
Sponsor companies have included:
- ACE Group
- Alencon Systems, Inc.
- The City of Philadelphia Mural Arts Program
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Ligne Roset
- Oxfam America
- PHH Arval
- The School District of Philadelphia
- The United Nations Environment Programme Finance Initiative
total Fox Management Consulting projects.
raised for clients by student management consulting teams.
of student interns convert to employment at sponsor companies.
We know what the market demands of MBA graduates. That’s because we asked. We surveyed the leaders of more than 300 organizations to find out what they look for in hiring and promoting employees and used these employer-identified business competencies to form the foundation of our curriculum. Plus, we engage with employers every year to discover the newest market demands and trends, so you can feel confident that your skills will remain on the leading edge of the job market.
- Cultivate skills within key business areas through specially designed coursework.
- Enhance your development with Fox Management Consulting challenges and projects.
- Meet one-on-one with program staff to review progress and gain insights that will help you close any gaps.
Enhance multiple business competencies across two key areas:
Business Acumen — Become adept at approaching business challenges through financial analysis, business reasoning, and creative problem solving.
Key business competencies include:
- Financial Acuity: Learn to apply effective financial analysis and modeling to your decision-making abilities.
- Business Reasoning: Develop the ability to generate and apply new knowledge to business decision-making.
- Opportunity Response: Identify, evaluate, and plan effective responses to challenges and opportunities that arise within a dynamic business environment.
Organizational Leadership — Learn to manage people, processes, and systems effectively.
Key business competencies include:
- Influential Communication: Understand the complex variety of communication practices that managers use to facilitate effective decision-making.
- Leadership: Gain insight into leadership practices that can be used to manage coordinated action in leadership settings from team to corporate levels.
- Cross-Cultural Effectiveness: Evaluate differences in global business environments and how these impact relationships, operations, and strategies across organizational cultures.
- Ethical Management: Discern the needs and interests of various stakeholders in an organization, integrate ethical considerations into organizational operations, and formulate well-argued responses to ethical dilemmas.
Get started in 30 seconds
30 seconds is all it takes. Want to know more about the Fox Global MBA? Sign up to receive emails about program details and updates, pre-admission event invites, and more. You’ll also gain access to a downloadable program information sheet or our Fox MBA brochure.
Have a more immediate question about the program? Connect with the Fox Global MBA admissions representative:
Senior Associate Director, Graduate Enrollment Management - MBA and MS Programs
- Contact Information
We respect your privacy and will never sell, share, lease or give your information to a third party.