The Fox Global MBA is designed to offer an immersive study experience. You'll meet for classes daily at Alter Hall on Temple University’s Main Campus in Philadelphia for two academic years.
CurriculumThe Fox Global MBA will expand your knowledge and skills in a variety of market-relevant areas and features hands-on consulting challenges, so you graduate with a well-rounded business perspective and the ability to put your learning to real-world use.
Competency-Driven CurriculumCourses within the Fox Global MBA deliver the skills and knowledge that 300+ leading employers have identified as critical to business success. These competencies drive our curriculum—and provide the tools to drive your professional success.
Build competencies in:
- Financial Acuity: Apply effective financial analysis and modeling to decision-making.
- Business Reasoning: Generate and apply new knowledge to business decision-making.
- Opportunity Response: Identify, evaluate, and plan effective responses to business challenges and opportunities that arise within a dynamic business environment.
- Influential Communication: Understand and utilize the complex variety of communication practices managers need to facilitate effective decision-making and coordinated action in organizational settings.
- Leadership: Understand and utilize the complex variety of leadership practices managers need to facilitate effective decision-making and coordinated action in leadership settings, from team to corporate levels.
- Cross-Cultural Effectiveness: Effectively engage colleagues, organizations, and opportunities across cultures by evaluating differences in global business environments and the impact of these differences on relationships, operations and strategies.
- Ethical Management: Discern the needs and interests of the various stakeholders in an organization, integrate ethical considerations into organizational operations, and formulate well-argued responses to ethical dilemmas.
Specialize Your Degree
ConcentrationsCustomize your coursework to your area of interest. Available concentrations include:
- Business Analytics
- Business Management
- Corporate Compliance, Governance and Regulatory Policy
- Enterprise Risk Management*
- Financial Management
- Health Sector Management*
- Human Resource Management
- Innovation Management
- International Management
- Management Consulting
- Marketing Management
- Sport Business
- Strategic Management
- Supply Chain Management*
- Travel & Tourism
Dual Degree OptionSupplement your expertise in a particular field by pursuing one of our renowned Specialized Master’s programs. The dual degree option provides the opportunity to earn a master’s degree at a reduced number of credit hours.
Get started in 30 seconds
30 seconds is all it takes. Want to know more about the Fox Global MBA? Sign up to receive emails about program details and updates, pre-admission event invites, and more. You’ll also gain access to a downloadable program information sheet or our Fox MBA brochure.
Have a more immediate question about the program? Connect with the Fox Global MBA admissions representative:
Senior Associate Director, Graduate Enrollment Management - MBA and MS Programs
- Contact Information
We respect your privacy and will never sell, share, lease or give your information to a third party.