The MS Statistics program will not be accepting applications for the Fall 2022. Please consider the MS Statistics and Data Science or MS Business Analytics programs.
Students must satisfactorily complete 30 hours of course work and pass a written comprehensive examination.
- STAT 8001 Probability Theory
- STAT 8002 Probability Theory II
- STAT 8003 Statistical Methods I
- STAT 8004 Statistical Methods II
- 18 credits of Graduate business elective courses should be chosen by the student in consultation with the director of graduate studies.
- Comprehensive Exam
Total credits for MS in Statistics is 30 advanced.