Earn the Real Estate Master’s to Boost Your Career
Add the credential to your professional portfolio that has the power to enhance your commercial real estate career: a master’s degree. At Temple University’s Fox School of Business, our Master of Science in Real Estate will support your path to greater professional recognition and teach you how to create social and economic impact through real estate innovation. Through our 100%-online master’s program, you’ll earn the continuing education credits you need for the top professional real estate certifications—while taking advantage of our personalized professional development resources to advance your career.
More than that, you’ll benefit from a curriculum that covers not only real estate finance, valuation, investment, development and law: you’ll learn how to become a value creator and innovator in real estate.
Fast facts about our master’s in real estate
- 100% online with live classes
- 30 credits, two-year completion pathway
- Capstone relates to designation exam eligibility
- Curriculum focuses on social impact, innovation, and optimization
- AACSB-accredited real estate master’s delivered by industry experts
Is a Master’s in Real Estate Worth It?
A real estate master’s degree provides a path to earning the professional designations. With the Fox Master of Science in Real Estate, you’ll do more than focus on your certification, though—you’ll learn about social equity and innovation in real estate.Is a Master’s in Real Estate Worth It?
What Sets Apart the Fox Master of Science in Real Estate
Make an Impact on Social Infrastructure
Following Temple’s long tradition of social equity and impact, our master’s in real estate covers current topics like affordable housing, enterprise real estate optimization, infrastructure, diversity and inclusion in transforming neighborhoods, and sustainability. You’ll still develop skills in finance, modeling tools like Argus and Excel, and market analysis—and you’ll gain the knowledge that can help you make an impact on society and lead the future of commercial real estate.
Connect with Our Strong Community
While the Fox School of Business is the largest business school in the Greater Philadelphia region, we’re a closely-knit community. As a real estate master’s student, you’ll have the ability to connect with the following resources to build a strong personal and professional network:
- Access our Center for Student Professional Development for customized career services
- Attend events with our advisory board of real estate executives from CBRE, Newmark Wright Frank, Ernst Valery Investments Corp. (EVI), and more
- Join the Temple Real Estate Organization to connect with other real estate students and professionals
Master’s in Real Estate vs. MBA with Real Estate Concentration
Should you pursue the Fox Specialized Master’s program in real estate—or should you earn your Fox MBA with a real estate concentration? With the Fox School of Business offering strong options for both degrees, we know it can seem like a difficult decision.
The Fox Specialized Master’s:
- Ideal for developing a depth of expertise in real estate
- Your classmates will have some level of commercial real estate
- Curriculum dedicated to real estate issues and informed by our industry advisory board
The Fox MBA with Real Estate Concentration:
- Ideal for developing a breadth of general leadership skills—your electives are the only real estate-specific courses
- Your classmates will be from all different industries and professions
- Curriculum covers a variety of industries; only elective courses are specific to real estate