Engage the fox school to address your next business challenge.
Fox Management Consulting offers comprehensive research, actionable recommendations, and competitive rates to clients within the private, public, and social sectors across the globe.
We integrate corporate strategy and marketing consulting projects within the MBA curriculum to deliver an exceptional learning opportunity to our students and dynamic business solutions to our clients.Connect With Us
"I am impressed with the Fox Management Consulting team’s work and thankful for the analysis they provided. This was a win."
- Executive Vice President, Fortune 100 Company
Fox MC teams work on a range of projects, including:
- Strategy: Market entry analysis, merger & acquisition evaluation, strategic planning, implementation planning, feasibility analysis
- Finance & Accounting: Investment strategy, financial analysis and strategy, improving process efficiency, evaluating new project feasibility and planning
- Human Resources: Internal communication strategy & planning, organizational design, corporate training and education
- Information Systems: Systems analysis, technology planning, data management, data analytics
- Management: Business plans and grant proposals; turnaround plans; change management
- Marketing: Marketing strategy, digital and social media marketing, product launch, customer research, customer service improvement, marketing analytics
- Operations Management: Operations research, process improvement, resource optimization
150+ hours of project oversight from experienced business executives and faculty
Up to 1000 hours of MBA student work and close interaction with 5-7 MBA candidates
Detailed primary research, including expert interviews, competitor analysis, customer surveys, focus groups, and observational research
Comprehensive research report on industry, customer, and competitive trends
Full strategic plan, business plan, or marketing analysis and a corresponding financial model
“Working with Fox on this project helped unlock millions of dollars of value for us.”
- Partner, Private Equity Firm
projectscompleted since 2000*
millionin investments made or received, as reported by clients**
One by one, members of a community caught in the center of the gun violence crisis came to the table,…
Sometimes it takes a delegation to host a delegation. The Fox School’s Center for Executive Education extended its networking arms…
“You don’t get the same effect when you are exclusively in a classroom,” says current Fellow Colin O’Shea. Learning by…
Working in an age of disruption, women are encouraged to embrace and grow their leadership styles. Your leadership style is…
It’s not always easy to get business professionals to quickly reach a consensus. But in the case of three MBA…
When the doors of the Crane Chinatown Community Center officially open in October, the foundation of both the facility and…
The challenges of communicating a program’s impact to stakeholders is the focus of “The Inside-Out Prison Exchange Program: Impact on…
Timing is everything when you are looking to add international educational experience to your MBA capstone class. Working on a…
Women in leadership face a myriad of challenges that could push a career off track. “I think these challenges are…
Finding success as an entrepreneur is more about being open to what can happen than sticking to a set plan….