Engage the Fox School to Address Your Next Business Challenge
Fox Management Consulting offers comprehensive research, actionable recommendations, and competitive rates to clients within the private, public, and social sectors across the globe.
We integrate corporate strategy and marketing consulting projects within the MBA curriculum to deliver an exceptional learning opportunity to our students and dynamic business solutions to our clients.
Fox MC teams work on a range of projects, including:
- Strategy: Market entry analysis, merger & acquisition evaluation, strategic planning, implementation planning, feasibility analysis
- Finance & Accounting: Investment strategy, financial analysis and strategy, improving process efficiency, evaluating new project feasibility and planning
- Human Resources: Internal communication strategy & planning, organizational design, corporate training and education
- Information Systems: Systems analysis, technology planning, data management, data analytics
- Management: Business plans and grant proposals; turnaround plans; change management
- Marketing: Marketing strategy, digital and social media marketing, product launch, customer research, customer service improvement, marketing analytics
- Operations Management: Operations research, process improvement, resource optimization
- 150+ hours of project oversight from experienced business executives and faculty
- Up to 1000 hours of MBA student work and close interaction with 5-7 MBA candidates
- Detailed primary research including expert interviews, competitor analysis, customer surveys, focus groups, and observational research
- Comprehensive research report on industry, customer, and competitive trends
- Full strategic plan, business plan, or marketing analysis and a corresponding financial model
Success by the Numbers
* As documented by client contracts and letters of agreement.
** As reported by clients in post-project phone calls by Fox MC staff. Investments are counted if clients stated that work done by the student teams was used in some way to support the decision to invest. Investments made or received include new capital investment, mergers and acquisitions, grants, etc.
Meet the Faculty
Our dedicated lead faculty, directors, and project executives closely supervise the MBA teams that complete each engagement. These experienced business and nonprofit leaders not only provide our teams with guidance and coaching, but they also personally ensure that every client receives professional grade consulting work.