Point of Contact: Temple SBDC
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: Internet/Web Training
Squarespace, WordPress, and Wix, oh my! There are a seemingly endless number of platforms to build a website, with varying levels of user-friendliness and expense. If you were hoping for a cheat sheet to help you decide which to pick, you’re in luck! Join this webinar to learn the differences between these platforms to help you choose the best option for your business.
Attendees will be able to:
– Review a feature comparison of the 3 most common platforms
– Learn the difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org
– Recognize what not to use and why
– Businesses looking to start a website, but not sure which platform to pick
– Businesses considering switching platforms
– Established businesses looking to refresh their website look
Jenn Wells is a driven creative professional with an obsession for optimization and strategy. This serves her well as BrandSwan’s Co-Founder & Marketing Director, where she streamlines company operations and creates strategic plans to help their small business clients (and their own company) achieve their goals! BrandSwan is a branding, web design, and marketing agency with a passion for helping small businesses break away from the flock and reveal their inner awesome.
Zoom link sent with registration. Confirm that the email address is typed correctly.