Point of Contact: Temple SBDC
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: eCommerce, Internet/Web Training, Technology
Selling online is a huge opportunity to avoid storefront costs, maintain income regardless of quarantine limitations, and reach a whole new audience. But, there’s a bit of a learning curve. In this workshop, we’ll talk about eCommerce platforms, tips for product listings, shipping options, and getting started with promoting your new online shop!
Attendees will be able to:
– See a feature comparison of some common platforms
– Understand the pros and cons of an eCommerce platform vs a marketplace
– Learn tips to get started with product listings, shipping, and social media promotion
– Small businesses new to eCommerce
– Small businesses with a website that they want to start selling products on
– Small businesses looking for options to sell products online
Jane Clark of BrandSwan will be presenting this webinar. Jane Clark is a multidisciplinary graphic designer and front-end web developer with a specialty in branding, web design, and search engine optimization (SEO). Jane’s diverse portfolio has won 10 first-place awards throughout the greater Delaware Valley. As the Co-Founder & Creative Director of BrandSwan, Jane works with small business owners to build brands and websites that break away from the flock and reveal their inner awesome.
Zoom link sent with registration. Confirm that the email address is typed correctly.