Point of Contact: Sarah Mailloux
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: COVID-19 General Support, Internet/Web Training, Managing a Business
Attendees will be able to:
– Understand how hackers are accessing their site
– Learn best practices for securing their site
– Recognize popular security tools and programs
– Small businesses with a website or looking to create a website
– Small businesses with limited cybersecurity experience
Jane Clark of BrandSwan will be presenting this webinar. Jane Clark is a multidisciplinary graphic designer and front-end
web developer with a specialty in branding, web design, and search engine optimization (SEO). Jane’s diverse portfolio has won 10 first-place awards throughout the greater Delaware Valley. As the Co-Founder & Creative Director of BrandSwan, Jane works with small business owners to build brands and websites that break away from the flock and reveal their inner awesome.
Zoom link sent upon registration. Please confirm that your email address is correct and check your spam if you do not receive a registration confirmation with 24 hours.