Point of Contact: Temple SBDC
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: Internet/Web Training, Technology
In this training, we will be going over one of the best FREE analytics tools that every small business person has access to: Google Analytics. Google analytics gives deep insight into the behaviors of your potential customers and customers. Google Analytics also has a wide depth of knowledge and insight that can help you increase traffic to your website and ultimately increase sales.
Attendees will be able to:
– Understand the importance of using analytics
– Take the next steps to create Google analytics for their website
– Create dashboards of data to help them grow their presence online
– Small businesses with websites
– Small businesses new to web or Google analytics
– Individuals looking for refreshers on Google analytics
David D. Simons is a Mediapreneur who utilizes his offline and online skills to promote brands, increase businesses, support causes, and build relationships. His passion and excitement for media have attracted the likes of Fortune 500 companies, non-profits, churches, and entrepreneurs. David is the CEO of Kingdom Social Media, which is an organization designed to help influential leaders and leading organizations dominate their market online through social media marketing. David has been recognized by Entrepreneur.com, Dell Computers, Yahoo, Xerox Corporation, Huffington Post, and Hootsuite for his strategies in social media.
Zoom link sent with registration. Confirm that the email address is typed correctly.