Point of Contact: Temple SBDC
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: eCommerce, Internet/Web Training, Technology
In this presentation, John Jantsch, best-selling author of Duct Tape Marketing and The Referral Engine, will unpack an entire system of online and offline referral generation strategies and tactics aimed at helping you build your referral pipeline while also providing you with additional digital tools and training you can take to your clients and partners to add even more value to every engagement.
Participants will learn:
• How to think about referrals
• How to use digital tools to build referral offers for every customer
• How to create a referral champion club
• How to tap the power of your strategic partner network
• How to build your own virtual expert networking club
John Jantsch is a marketing consultant, speaker, and author of Duct Tape Marketing, The Referral Engine,
The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur, and The Ultimate Marketing Engine. He is also the founder of the
Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network, which trains and licenses independent consultants and agencies to use the Duct Tape Methodology.Instructions:
Zoom link sent with registration. Confirm that the email address is typed correctly.