Point of Contact: Sarah Mailloux
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: COVID-19 General Support, Internet/Web Training, Managing a Business
It is no secret that getting your finances straight is essential for every small business. This task can seem daunting for anyone that has not done so before. Join us for a three part QuickBooks series that will walk you through setting up your records to ensure organization, efficiency, and peace of mind. This first session is a precursor to using QuickBooks. Bookkeeping 101 is for anyone that wants to understand the basics of bookkeeping and getting their financial records in order. Open office hours will immediately follow where attendees can ask the guest speaker additional questions.
Attendees will be able to:
– Understand the three important financial reports
– Be able to identify and utilize a Balance Sheet
– Be able to identify and utilize a Profit & Loss (P & L) statement
– Be able to identify and utilize Cash Flow reports
– Ask a QuickBooks Certified Pro questions regarding their situation
– New small businesses
– Businesses looking for a bookkeeping refresher
– Individuals getting ready to utilize QuickBooks
Connie Mitchell, Owner of Mitchell Business Services (MBS), will be presenting this workshop. A Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor, Connie founded MBS in 2001. She provides the full range of bookkeeping services to small businesses and entrepreneurs, including bill paying, invoicing, payroll processing, financial reports, bank reconciliation and more. Based in Wilmington, DE., Connie can be reached at (302) 529-8890 or via email: email@example.com.Instructions:
Zoom link sent upon registration. Confirm that the email address is correct.