Point of Contact: Sarah Mailloux
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: COVID-19 General Support, Internet/Web Training, Managing a Business
You have put in all of this effort to make a podcast and now have your final episodes. How do you get them hosted, and what do you do with them? We will discuss how to use the “COPE” method (Create Once Publish Everywhere) to leverage your content for maximum ROI.
– Organic content marketing
– Creating visually appealing posts to promote the podcast
– Distribution and which platform to use
– Where do I get subscribers
– Promotion, Social media, and other campaigns
– Meeting production deadlines (set them to help you stay focused on execution)
– Analyzing Data: Collecting it, Interpreting it, and Growing from it
– Small business owners looking for new marketing strategies
– Small business owners and entrepreneurs new to podcasting
– Small businesses looking to diversify their content and engage with customers
– Individuals already familiar with recording a podcast and looking for editing options
– Individuals fairly familiar with making a podcast and looking for the next steps
Tony Lopes, Esq. is an attorney in the Greater Philadelphia area, and the managing partner at Lopes Law LLC. Tony counsels individuals, business owners, and entrepreneurs on matters relating to business and succession planning; estate planning and administration; buy-sell agreements; mergers and acquisitions; and, intellectual property protection. Tony is passionate about personal branding, “growth hacking,” and focusing on how he can help his clients achieve their goals. He runs a podcast for his business and loves teaching others how to grow engagement through podcasting!
Zoom link sent upon registration. Confirm that email address is correct.