Point of Contact: Temple SBDC
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: eCommerce, Internet/Web Training, Marketing/Sales, Technology
Do you want to know one of the reasons why some businesses thrived during the pandemic and some didn’t? Why did some businesses have their best year in sales in 2020? What did these businesses do in order to win at a time when the world was shut down? If you are serious about your business and ready to take it to the next level, this webinar is one that you don’t want to miss!
Attendees will learn:
• How to adapt in a world of technology to build their brand
• How to market their presence and stand out
• Which online network events to attend and where to find them
• How to level up in their business by connecting and collaborating with entrepreneurs in the same line of business as them
• Home-Based Small Business Owners
• Seasoned Business Owners
• Entrepreneurs looking to take their business to the next level
This webinar is presented by
Curt Anderson and Wesleyne Greer. Curt founded an eCommerce company in 1995 that was ranked 3X on the Internet Retailer Magazine Top 100 eCommerce companies. Curt has served as an eCommerce consultant targeting manufacturers including spending 4 years at the New York Small Business Development Center (SBDC). Curt is the author of “Stop Being the Best Kept Secret” and founder of B2Btail.com and eCommerceMGMT, eCommerce resource guide for manufacturers.
With 15 years in sales and leadership, Wesleyne Greer understands the challenges of being at the top of her game. Having managed multi-million dollar teams, Wesleyne marries her love for sales and her passion for coaching at Transformed Sales. She has a strong track record for driving revenue through sales, marketing, and ongoing customer support. This has earned her numerous accolades, including multiple “sales team of the year” and “sales excellence” awards.