Point of Contact: Temple SBDC
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: Internet/Web Training, Social Media, Technology
Are your company’s social media posts missing that “wow” factor? Do you want more likes, comments, shares, and clicks? In this dynamic workshop, you’ll learn how to write posts that build your brand and get positive results! You’ll walk away with lots of practical techniques to enhance your posts, impress your audience, and get the results you want!
Attendees will be able to:
– Overcome writer’s block so they can produce posts with ease
– Find relevant topics their audience will love
– Tap into “marketing magic” words that encourage engagement and website clicks
– Find royalty-free imagery and use easy graphic design tools (for non-graphic designers)
– Leverage video to create even more excitement for their brand
– Small businesses looking to grow their social media presence
– Small businesses with basic social media knowledge looking for the next step
This webinar is presented by Brooke Miles of Delaware ShoutOut. Brooke knows small businesses want a social media presence they can be proud of. She delivers a stress-free, hassle-free approach to social media. She has helped hundreds of business owners transform their social media by creating an experience that’s just right for them.
Zoom link sent with registration. Confirm that the email address is typed correctly.