Point of Contact: Jamie Shanker
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: Business Start-up/Preplanning, Human Resources/Managing Employees
As an entrepreneur, you may be responsible for the health insurance coverage for yourself and your children. The health insurance marketplace may seem confusing. Join us for this webinar with two partners who can help you navigate the systems. There will be time for Q&A and we will also host office hours to answer more specific questions the following day (7/22) at 4pm.
Attendees will be able to:
– Learn how to navigate the health insurance marketplace
– Hear from a representative from Pennie, Pennsylvania’s official destination for shopping for quality health insurance plans and accessing financial assistance, will talk about its online platform and the choices for small business owners
– Hear from a representative from Keystone HMO Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) from Independence Blue Cross will talk about affordable children’s health insurance plans. No family makes too much for their child to enroll in these plans. Learn how to enroll and what health benefits are included.
– Small Business owners trying to understand health insurance coverage for self and their family
– Small businesses new to the health insurance marketplace
– Small businesses looking for additional health insurance optionsInstructions:
Zoom link sent upon registration. Confirm that email address is correct.