Point of Contact: Kiki Leavy
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: Business Start-up/Preplanning, COVID-19 General Support, eCommerce, Internet/Web Training, Social Media, Technology
With over 1 billion users and growing, Facebook is a crucial tool toward marketing your small business and it is becoming more crucial by the day. Understanding how to create a presence and produce useful content is an important part of connecting with potential customers. We will talk about those big questions – how and what to post. Note: This is a basic workshop for entrepreneurs with little to no Facebook experience.
Attendees will be able to:
– Learn how to set up their account
– Engage with customers (frequency/content)
– Understand how to schedule posts
– Recognize advertising avenues on Facebook – ads vs boosts
– Facebook Beginners
– Small Businesses Seeking New Marketing Outlets
– Individuals familiar with Facebook that want to create a business profile or better utilize the platform
Temple SBDC Associate Director, Jamie Shanker-Passero, will be presenting this webinar. Jamie joined the Temple SBDC team in October 2018 as Associate Director of SBDC Business Development. Prior to joining the SBDC, Jamie managed a Women’s Business Center in Camden, New Jersey. Jamie understands the challenges of small business ownership as the owner/operator of a local food tour company. She is a graduate of Temple University Beasley School of Law where she focused on nonprofit law and she received a B.A. in Social Justice from Franklin and Marshall College.Instructions:
Zoom link will be sent upon registration.