Do more than launch your ideas—grow them to success with the Fox Master of Science in Innovation Management & Entrepreneurship, now available fully online, fully in-person, or through a combination of both. Whether you’re looking for creative ways to approach issues within your industry or need the resources and support to develop your startup, our master’s program will expand your knowledge and skills, so you can become a big-picture thinker. You’ll learn about the modern competitive landscape and industry ecosystems in order to build a truly innovative organization; you’ll gain an understanding of innovation-based strategy and innovation management; and you’ll enhance your creative problem-solving and develop a design thinking mindset. In short, you’ll discover new ways to bring your company, ideas, and career to the forefront of innovation.
Who Should Pursue the MS in Innovation Management & Entrepreneurship?
The program is ideal for:
- Entrepreneurs who aim to create high-growth, innovative, or technology-focused companies or social-impact organizations.
- Junior- to mid-level professionals working in R&D, technology, innovation, or change management roles.
- Junior- to mid-level professionals who work in companies that prioritize innovation or recognize the need for fundamentally different management paradigms to deal with the modern competitive landscape.
- Graduates from engineering, science and technology, medical, dentistry, or pharmacy schools, particularly those who wish to work in technology or R&D-focused companies.
- Design, architecture, or art students who are interested in exploring the business side of creativity and/or applying design thinking to innovation in firms.
- Law school students who are interested in IP law or who intend to work in R&D companies
Customize your degree and focus your studies on your interests with a specialization track. You’ll still develop a breadth of innovation management and entrepreneurship knowledge through your core courses, and you’ll add a depth of specialized skills through the specialization track’s elective coursework.
Innovation Strategy — Gain the strategic perspective and the skills required to design, build, and manage agile, innovation-focused organizations.
Entrepreneurship — Develop the skills critical to recognizing opportunities as well as evaluating, launching, and managing new ventures.
Technology & Innovation Management — Learn to balance strategy and the tactics necessary to fully understand and manage R&D or innovation processes, projects, and teams.
Support for Shaking Up the Status Quo
With the Fox Master of Science in Innovation Management & Entrepreneurship, you’ll have access to resources and support that can help you change the game, whether that’s launching your own venture or discovering ways to drive innovation within your organization. Hear more from faculty and a few Fox alumni about our Innovation and Entrepreneurship Institute (IEI)—and how this unique learning center helps students leverage programming and support to enhance their careers.
Join us to learn more about the Fox Master of Science in Innovation Management & Entrepreneurship and the Fox School of Business at an upcoming information session, webinar, or other special event.
Learn tips for applying to the Fox School of Business—straight from the admissions director for our suite of Specialized Master’s…
Applications will be reviewed as they are received and may be considered after the deadline on a case-by-case basis.
Get started in 30 seconds
30 seconds is all it takes. Want to know more about the Fox Master of Science in Innovation Management and Entrpreneurship? Sign up to receive emails about program details and updates, pre-admission event invites, and more.
Have a more immediate question about the program? Connect with the Fox admissions representative:
Associate Director of Graduate Enrollment Management
- Contact Information
We respect your privacy and will never sell, share, lease or give your information to a third party.