By leaders, for leaders: The faculty of Temple University’s Fox Management Consulting and Center for Executive Education has launched a series of inspiring conversations with business and nonprofit leaders who have successfully navigated unanticipated shocks. Participants discuss how corporations and nonprofits have managed crises or are approaching the dynamics of the Covid-19 crisis to emerge positioned for recovery.
Quick LinksRegister to watch our Post Pandemic Webinars
Upcoming Guests and Topics
- May 28: Corinne O’Connell, CEO, Habitat for Humanity Philadelphia. Sheltering in place where there is no shelter.
- June 4: Bucky Fairfax, Senior Vice President, RTI International. Employee support during crises such as Indonesia tsunami, Nepal and Haiti earthquakes, Ebola, Zika and COVID-19.
- June 11: Lynn M. Utter, Principal and Chief Talent Officer, Atlas Holdings LLC. Manufacturing in times of crisis.
- June 18: Kevin Ruth, former executive, UnitedHealth Group. Make-or-break effect of vaccines on healthcare costs.
- June 24: Maya van Rossum, Delaware Riverkeeper, Delaware Riverkeeper Network. Potential impact on civic engagement in the environmental arena.
(All are subject to change.)
Jackie Linton, President, JL HR Solutions LLC, joins Assistant Professor Marilyn Anthony to discuss managing people during crises.
Dr. Karl Spinnenweber, Executive Vice President and General Manager, Amentum, joins Professor TL Hill to discuss lessons of resilience from disasters, global conflict and government shutdowns.
Pennsylvania’s Secretary of Agriculture Russell Redding joins Temple University Professor TL Hill to discuss some of the challenges to the supply chain as well as innovations to agriculture business models as the industry adjusts to Covid-19.
Jeff Bruno, founder and CEO of Your Outsourced CFO, joined Associate Professor Dave Nash for Episode 3 of Post Pandemic: Stories of Organizational Resilience and Innovation to discuss small business preparedness and coping strategies in challenging times.
Chris Doerschlag, CEO and owner of WD Partners, joined Assistant Professor Nicole Naumoff to share insights and lessons learned from the 2008-09 financial crisis and discuss how those experiences might apply to future recovery strategies.
James Hutchin, President, Alba Advisors, LLC, and Senior Research Fellow, Temple University, joined Professor TL Hill to discuss lessons learned as he helped insurance companies navigate both the 9/11 and 2008-2009 global financial meltdown.