Point of Contact: Sarah Mailloux
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: COVID-19 General Support, Internet/Web Training, Managing a Business, Technology
Selling online is a huge opportunity to avoid storefront costs, maintain income regardless of quarantine limitations, and reach a whole new audience. But, there’s a bit of a learning curve. In this workshop, we’ll talk about e-commerce platforms, tips for product listings, shipping options, and getting started with promoting your new online shop!
Attendees will be able to:
– See a feature comparison of some common platforms
– Understand the pros and cons of an e-commerce platform vs a marketplace
– Learn tips to get started with product listings, shipping, and social media promotion
– Small businesses new to e-commerce
– Small businesses with a website that they want to start selling products on
– Small businesses looking for options to sell products online
Jane Clark of BrandSwan will be presenting this webinar. Jane Clark is a multidisciplinary graphic designer and front-end web developer with a specialty in branding, web design, and search engine optimization (SEO). Jane’s diverse portfolio has won ten first-place awards throughout the greater Delaware Valley. As the Co-Founder & Creative Director of BrandSwan, Jane works with small business owners to build brands and websites that break away from the flock and reveal their inner awesome.
Zoom link sent upon registration. Please confirm that your email address is correct and check your spam if you do not receive a registration confirmation with 24 hours.