Point of Contact: Sarah Mailloux
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: COVID-19 General Support, Internet/Web Training, Managing a Business, Technology
URL, FTP, SSL, VPN, there’s so much jargon to sift through when you start setting up a website! Let’s cut through the acronyms and the jargon and talk about which website technology is important and how you can set your website up for success without memorizing a whole new language.
Attendees will be able to:
– Learn how to choose a web host
– Recognize where to register their domain name
– Understand what an SSL certificate is and why it’s important
– Established businesses looking to refresh their website look
– Businesses with newly established or low functional websites
– Businesses considering building a website and preparing content
Jane Clark will be presenting this webinar. Jane is a multidisciplinary graphic designer and front-end web developer with a specialty in branding, web design, and search engine optimization (SEO). Jane’s diverse portfolio has won ten first-place awards throughout the greater Delaware Valley. As the Co-Founder & Creative Director of BrandSwan, Jane works with small business owners to build brands and websites that break away from the flock and reveal their inner awesome.
Zoom link sent upon registration. Please confirm that your email address is correct and check your spam if you do not receive registration confirmation with 24 hours.