Point of Contact: Temple SBDC
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: Business Start-up/Preplanning, eCommerce, Internet/Web Training, Marketing/Sales, Social Media
In this introductory course, we will discuss what Snapchat and TikTok are and how small businesses can utilize these platforms. Arguably the most used platforms by Gen Z, we will take the mystery out of what they are, how you set up profiles and make posts, and how they can be used for business marketing.
Attendees will be able to:
– Understand what Snapchat and TikTok are
– Learn how to make their profiles on these platforms
– Create compelling posts that engage the audience
– Utilize hashtag strategy and other search methods
– Create content that resonates with their audience
– Recognize the businesses uses of these platforms
– Snapchat and TikTok Beginners
– Small Businesses Seeking New Marketing Outlets
– Businesses with visually engaging products/content
Sarah Mailloux, the Temple SBDC Digital Transformation Program Manager, will be presenting this workshop. Sarah has years of experience helping businesses start, pivot, and grow. She specializes in market research & design, international business, and business ideation/start-up. Prior to joining the Temple SBDC, Sarah worked at the Delaware SBDC Lead Office. She also has 5+ years of Wealth Management & Business Reporting experience. Sarah is an entrepreneur herself, consulting universities and businesses through academic coaching, instructional design, and non-profit marketing. She has a BS and MS in International Business, is an Export Certified Advisor, and is a Certified Ideation & Commercialization Coach.
Zoom link sent with registration. Confirm that the email address is typed correctly.