Point of Contact: Temple SBDC
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: eCommerce, Internet/Web Training, Marketing/Sales, Technology
Learn how your business can be found online with Google. This workshop explains how Google Search works and how you can improve a website’s visibility with Search Engine Optimization (SEO). The session also introduces products like Google My Business, Google Trends, Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Ads, and more.
Attendees will be able to:
• Improve their website’s visibility in Google’s organic search results, on all devices
• Create a free Google My Business listing
• Learn how to advertise their business on Google
– Small Businesses new to using Google for their business
– Small Businesses looking for additional ways to utilize Google
– Anyone interested in learning about Google offerings to market and expand
This webinar is presented by Felicia Shanken, CEO and Founder of the Philadelphia Women’s Network Connection and PWNC Foundation, Inc. She is a Women Strategist and Business Builder. Her team strategizes with women business owners by identifying their strengths, building quality connections and sharing resources that will get excellent proven results in their business.
Zoom link sent upon registration. Confirm that email address is typed correctly.