Point of Contact: Sarah Mailloux
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: COVID-19 General Support, Internet/Web Training, Managing a Business, Marketing/Sales, Social Media, Technology
Learn how to optimize your business presence on LinkedIn. Using a combination of on-platform live demonstrations and clear recommendations, this high-impact webinar will show you what you need to be doing to make yourself stand out as the solution to your client’s problems.
Attendees will be able to:
– Create an inviting LinkedIn Profile
– Showcase their experience & expertise
– Connect and engage with their target market
– Explore delivering valuable & impactful content
– Develop vibrant business relationships
– Small businesses looking to optimize LinkedIn
– Small businesses in the Business 2 Business space
– Small businesses looking to expand their network
Curt Anderson is an eCommerce Consultant who founded an eCommerce company in 1995 that was ranked 3X on the Internet Retailer Magazine Top 1000 eCommerce Companies. Since selling that company, Curt has served as an eCommerce consultant targeting manufacturers including spending 4 years at the New York Small Business Development Center (SBDC). Curt is the author of Stop Being the Best Kept Secret and founder of B2Btail.com, an eCommerce resource guide for manufacturers.
Zoom link sent upon registration. Please confirm that your email address is correct and check your spam if you do not receive registration confirmation with 24 hours.