Point of Contact: Temple SBDC
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: Business Start-up/Preplanning, eCommerce, Exporting, Internet/Web Training, Managing a Business, Marketing/Sales, Social Media
Interested in expanding your market internationally? Figuring out how to market abroad can be fraught with pitfalls. It is important to understand how to be compliant with regulations such as GDPR. Join this webinar to learn about tips & tricks to marketing, including marketing tactics, website utilization, and web security requirements.
Attendees will be able to:
– Recognize important factors in successful international marketing
– Prepare themselves to enter the international market
– Recognize security and compliance requirements
– Learn tangible next steps to get an international website setup
– Established businesses or self-employed entrepreneurs with at least 3 years in business
– Businesses seeking international markets
Sarah Mailloux, the Temple SBDC Digital Transformation Program Manager, will be presenting this workshop. Sarah has years of experience helping businesses start, pivot, and grow. She specializes in market research & design, international business, and business ideation/start-up. Prior to joining the Temple SBDC, Sarah worked at the Delaware SBDC Lead Office. She also has 5+ years of Wealth Management & Business Reporting experience. Sarah is an entrepreneur herself, consulting universities and businesses through academic coaching, instructional design, and non-profit marketing. She has a BS and MS in International Business, is an Export Certified Advisor, and is a Certified Ideation & Commercialization Coach.
Zoom link sent with registration. Confirm that the email address is typed correctly.