Point of Contact: Blandine Chantepie-Kari
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: Business Plan, Exporting, Importing, Marketing/Sales, Risk Management
Ever wonder what the world of exporting and importing looks like and how you can ship your products abroad? It can seem overwhelming to figure out where to start with exporting and importing products. This workshop will go over what you need to consider for your import/export business plan.
Attendees will be able to:
– Understand the pros and cons of international business
– Recognize Import and Export Online Resources
– Begin their international trade plane
– Utilize tools to evaluate their international network, risks, and costs
– Brainstorm with the speaker on their next steps
– New and intermediate small businesses looking to grow their business internationally
– Businesses looking to begin the export/import process
– Businesses looking for resources to help them define their international business strategy
Blandine Chantepie-Kari, a Temple SBDC advisor, will be presenting this webinar. Blandine is an international strategist with 15+ years of experience, specializes in international trade, Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) attraction programs and ecosystem building. She serves as an Instructor & International Business Consultant while supporting the new International Incubator. Blandine received a Master’s Degree in Economics, majoring in International Trade, from the International School of Business and Management of Lille (IESEG) in France.
Zoom link sent with registration. Confirm that the email address is typed correctly.