Point of Contact: Sarah Mailloux
Program Format: Online Meeting (Live)
Training Topics: Business Start-up/Preplanning, COVID-19 General Support, eCommerce, Internet/Web Training, Managing a Business, Marketing/Sales, Social Media, Technology
Have you heard of Canva? Maybe you have and want to utilize it better. Maybe, you haven’t heard of it at all. Canva is an AMAZING and FREE program to create digital marketing designs, logos, flyers, and more. This webinar will go through using Canva for beginner and intermediate users. Starting with a walk through of what Canva does and how you can make an account, we will show how to make digital marketing content, add and edit pictures and text, how to use Canva for video marketing, and more.
Attendees will be able to:
– Understand what Canva can do for their business
– Learn basics to making engaging and colorful marketing content
– Recognize ways to use Canva for logo design, video editing, printed materials, and more
– Creating business branding and provide cohesive content
– Businesses new to Canva; or interested in learning what it is!
– Businesses looking to better utilize Canva
– Businesses looking to improve digital marketing with limited marketing skills
Sarah Mailloux, the Temple SBDC Digital Transformation Program Manager, will be presenting this workshop. Sarah has years of experience helping businesses start, pivot, and grow. She specializes in market research & design, international business, and business ideation/start-up. Prior to joining the Temple SBDC, Sarah worked at the Delaware SBDC Lead Office. She also has 5+ years of Wealth Management & Business Reporting experience. Sarah is an entrepreneur herself, consulting universities and businesses through academic coaching, instructional design, and non-profit marketing. She has a BS and MS in International Business, is an Export Certified Advisor, and is a Certified Ideation & Commercialization Coach.
Zoom link sent upon registration. Please confirm that your email address is correct and check your spam if you do not receive a registration confirmation with 24 hours.