When you graduate, you automatically become a member of the Fox School of Business Alumni Association (FSBAA). This membership means you’re eligible for many benefits, resources, and opportunities. There are also alumni events locally and across the country that bring the Fox community together for professional development, networking, and comradery.
Whether you want to attend an event, seek professional development services, mentor a current student, or make a donation, you’ve come to the right place.
A Message from the President of FSBAA
FSBAA President James Sanders, EMBA ’12, has had the pleasure to connect with many Fox alumni since his election. As the president, he is committed to keeping all Fox alumni informed, engaged, and active – join FSBAA to grow professionally, to volunteer your time, and to become a life-long ambassador for Fox and Temple. You can start by sharing your Fox story on this site! Watch the video to learn more about James’ vision for the FSBAA.
- Attend a professional development or social event to connect with alumni and make new friends.
- Email the FSBAA to be added to the volunteer opportunity e-mail list – opportunities include mentoring current students and helping them achieve academic and career goals
- Hire fellow alumni and recruit student interns
- Donate to one of the Fox School’s many scholarship programs, development projects, or research initiatives
- Donate to the Fox Student Emergency fund to help a current student in need
- The Owl Network is an online platform connecting the Temple University alumni community with one another and with current students. Join the Owl Network, where alumni ask for what they need and offer what they have to give.
To find out more about these opportunities and other ways to get involved with the FSBAA, visit Get Involved
Please consider making a gift to one of the Fox School’s many student scholarship funds, research initiatives, and development projects.
Your gift will provide a future student the financial resources required to achieve his or her academic goals or help a current student overcome an unexpected financial hardship. There are also numerous initiatives and centers at the Fox School where you can make an impact, and your gift could help further our commitment to developing and implementing the innovative ideas that shape the future of business and impact the world. And the Fox School is always expanding—past donations from alumni allowed the school to move into its current home at Alter Hall and many more big moves are on the horizon as the school prepares to celebrate its centennial.
Learn more about how you can make impact and find the giving opportunities that are right for you.