We provide tutoring help at all levels of the communications process: brainstorming and planning, draft content and structure feedback, logic and language help. For presentation tutoring, we can go over your slides with you, or listen and give feedback on content delivery techniques as you practice an upcoming presentation.
Once you have created an account at www.temple.mywconline.com, click on any WHITE block to make an appointment.
If all the time slots that suit you are booked, click on the clock icon for that day to be notified of any cancelations. You can add your phone number for text alerts by clicking your name to the upper left.
What to bring:
- A copy of the assignment instructions (you can open this digitally from your class Canvas site)
- Any draft or text you have completed so far (hard copy or digital)
Online tutoring appointments:
- You must have a functioning webcam, speakers and microphone.
- You must have a connection fast enough to support real-time webcam video.
- Please try to conduct your tutoring sessions in a quiet room where you will not be interrupted.