Learn how to assess and control organizational cyber risks with the Fox Master of Science in IT Auditing and Cyber-Security. Our program offers a robust introduction to the field through a cutting-edge curriculum delivered by industry experts. Choose from two industry-aligned specialization tracks and pursue either the CISA exam (IT Auditing) or the CISSP exam (Cyber-Security) with built-in exam prep, and get ready for a standout career in an in-demand field.
Specialize in IT Auditing…
Prepare to analyze and communicate organizational risks, promote transparency and regulation compliance with the IT Auditing specialization track.
- Ideal for those with a background in finance, accounting, or management information systems
- Pursue the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) designation through built-in study modules
- Program counts as one year of experience for CISA certification
- Curriculum aligns with ISACA standards
Develop the skills to identify, analyze, and address cyber risks and intrusions with the Cyber-Security specialization track.
- Ideal for those with a background in computer science or management information systems
- Pursue the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) designation through built-in study modules
- Enhance your technical skills and gain the business perspective that will help you excel within a leadership role
Join us to learn more about the Fox School of Business at an upcoming information session, webinar, or other special event.
Become an in-demand technology professional with the Fox Master of Science in IT Auditing and Cyber-Security (ITACS). You’ll gain the…
Join our webinar hosted by Program Director Dr. David Lanter to learn more about the Fox Master of Science in…
Applications will be reviewed as they are received and may be considered after the deadline on a case-by-case basis.