Learn how to assess and control organizational cyber risks with the Fox Master of Science in IT Auditing and Cyber-Security. Our program offers a robust introduction to the field through a cutting-edge curriculum delivered by industry experts. Choose from two industry-aligned specialization tracks and pursue either the CISA exam (IT Auditing) or the CISSP exam (Cyber-Security) with built-in exam prep, and get ready for a standout career in an in-demand field.
Specialize in IT Auditing…
Prepare to analyze and communicate organizational risks, promote transparency and regulation compliance with the IT Auditing specialization track.
- Ideal for those with a background in finance, accounting, or management information systems
- Pursue the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) designation through built-in study modules
- Program counts as one year of experience for CISA certification
- Curriculum aligns with ISACA standards
Develop the skills to identify, analyze, and address cyber risks and intrusions with the Cyber-Security specialization track.
- Ideal for those with a background in computer science or management information systems
- Pursue the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) designation through built-in study modules
- Enhance your technical skills and gain the business perspective that will help you excel within a leadership role
Applications will be reviewed as they are received and may be considered after the deadline on a case-by-case basis.