Earn the MBA Made for Executives
Looking for an MBA that can help you transform professionally and personally without disrupting your busy senior-level career? With the Executive MBA at Temple’s Fox School of Business, you’ll earn a degree that expands your decision-making skills, leadership abilities and global perspective—in just one weekend per month for 16 months.
Designed specifically for senior-level leaders, the Fox Executive MBA features dynamic flexibility, a highly interactive and engaged cohort, and exclusive resources and support to help you make your c-suite plans your weekend plans. It’s the weekend MBA to suit the needs of executives.
Fox Executive MBA At a Glance:
- 48 credits; accelerated 16-month pathway to completion
- Courses delivered one immersive weekend (Friday – Sunday) per month
- In person class weekends supplemented with two live Zoom class sessions per month
- Ideal for professionals with more than 10 years of work experience
- Exclusive networking opportunities and dedicated program support staff
What’s an Executive MBA—and Why Should You Get One?Seasoned leaders have their own goals and needs in earning an MBA that extend well past just a flexible format. That’s why the Fox Executive MBA is more than a weekend MBA: it’s a powerful way in which to learn and grow professionally, tailored to provide experiences beyond education. In addition to a market-driven curriculum delivered in just 16 months, the Fox Executive MBA offers concierge-style student services, a close-knit cohort of professionals across a variety of industries, executive career coaching resources, and more support specific to senior business leaders.
Why Choose the Fox Executive MBA?
With the Fox Executive MBA, you’ll benefit from a “full package” MBA delivered in a flexible format. Our dedicated program support staff are here to help you achieve your program and career goals.
Take advantage of student services that include:
- Individualized attention throughout the admissions process
- Invitations to exclusive networking events for students and alumni
- Set scheduling, with course registration completed for you
- Close interaction with faculty and classmates
- Access to executive career coaching resources
Executive MBA vs MBA: What’s the Difference?
Is the Executive MBA a fit for you, or should you pursue a part-time or online format instead? With the Fox School of Business offering a market-driven, industry-expert led curriculum for each format, we know it can seem like a difficult decision.
- Ideal for professionals with more than 10 years of work experience who would like to enhance their senior-level leadership and decision-making skills
- Cohort structure; build strong connections with your classmates with each course
- Lockstep curriculum with set course scheduling of one class weekend per month
- Concierge-like student services and resources
- Exclusive executive-level events, guest speakers, and other networking opportunities
- Ideal for professionals with about nine to 11 years of work experience who want to advance along their current career paths while maintaining work-life balance
- Not a cohort structure; each course features a different mix of students
- Flexible scheduling to take courses at your own pace with the ability to pause any time
- Access to student support services and career resources available at own pace
- Optional networking opportunities available to all Fox MBA students
Ready to Learn More?
There are currently no upcoming events.
We are sorry for the inconvenience. Check back soon to see what’s going on around the Fox School.