Enhance your career – with an impact that can be felt immediately. This professional certificate equips accounting and risk assurance professionals with the tools to meet the growing demand for professionals with IT audit and control skills.
Learn how to address organizational technological infrastructure risks, such as cyber-attack, internal abuse, negligence, and fraud. You’ll be supported by a curriculum that aligns with the industry-leading association for IT professionals, ISACA – and you’ll enrich your career path in no time. CISA professionals: this program earns continuing education credits that may be necessary to maintain your credentials.
- 12 credits
- Earn 45 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits per course
- Credits earned may be transferred to the Fox School Master of Science in Information Technology Auditing and Cyber-Security
- Accounting and risk assurance professionals who wish to enhance their IT audit and control knowledge
- Current CISA professionals who wish to maintain their certification
- Choose any four courses in the Fox ITACS curriculum (excluding MIS 5287 and capstone courses)
- Take up to two courses per semester