Timeline & Schedule
The Fox Full-Time MBA will expand your knowledge and skills in a variety of market-relevant areas and features hands-on consulting challenges, so you graduate with a well-rounded business perspective and the ability to put your learning to real-world use.
Courses are divided into four topic blocks over two years, starting with your foundational courses and followed by ever-deeper dives into business topics as courses cover management and implementation, integration, and specialization.
Courses within the Full-Time MBA deliver the skills and knowledge that employers have identified as critical to business success. These competencies drive our curriculum—and provide the tools to drive your professional success.
Build competencies in:
- Financial Acuity: Apply effective financial analysis and modeling to decision-making.
- Business Reasoning: Generate and apply new knowledge to business decision-making.
- Opportunity Response: Identify, evaluate, and plan effective responses to business challenges and opportunities that arise within a dynamic business environment.
- Influential Communication: Understand and utilize the complex variety of communication practices managers need to facilitate effective decision-making and coordinated action in organizational settings.
- Leadership: Understand and utilize the complex variety of leadership practices managers need to facilitate effective decision-making and coordinated action in leadership settings, from team to corporate levels.
- Cross-Cultural Effectiveness: Effectively engage colleagues, organizations, and opportunities across cultures by evaluating differences in global business environments and the impact of these differences on relationships, operations and strategies.
- Ethical Management: Discern the needs and interests of the various stakeholders in an organization, integrate ethical considerations into organizational operations, and formulate well-argued responses to ethical dilemmas.
Specialize Your Degree
Customize your coursework to your area of interest. Available concentrations include:
- Business Analytics
- Health Sector Management
- Human Resource Management
- Innovation Management
- Digital Marketing
- Real Estate (online only)
- Sport Business
- Strategic Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Travel & Tourism (online only)
Supplement your expertise in a particular field by pursuing one of our renowned Specialized Master’s programs. The dual degree option provides the opportunity to earn a master’s degree at a reduced number of credit hours.