Because Every C-Suite Needs a Doctor
Prescribe powerful business solutions with the Fox Executive DBA program. Expand your decision-making abilities and gain new perspectives on everyday business challenges. The Executive Doctorate in Business Administration is a part-time, three-year program designed to equip senior managers and executives with the power to transform today’s business environment. Through the tools of applied theory and research, the Fox Executive DBA prepares you to approach problems as an evidence-based manager—and a thought leader in your field.
- Engage in academically rigorous and practice-focused business research from the AACSB-accredited Fox School of Business.
- Learn how to conceptualize and investigate complex business problems.
- Develop a program of research tailored to your background and career goals.
- Receive personalized mentorship from Executive DBA faculty as you progress through your coursework and develop your individual program of research.
- Receive your Doctor of Business Administration in three years with a structure tailored to executives, delivered through a limited number of on-campus residencies, and supplemented with online courses and collaboration.