#2 Online BBA in the Nation
Online BBA at a Glance. Earn your bachelor’s degree from one of the most highly esteemed business schools in the world. The Fox School of Business at Temple University is home to multiple top-ranked programs and departments, including the Online Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), ranked #2 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report. Featuring the same award-winning faculty, educational prestige, and career development resources as our on-campus programs, the Fox Online BBA is designed to power your future—in a format that fits your life.
- Ranked #2 in the United States by U.S. News & World Report
- Accredited by AACSB International
- Part-time and full-time options available
- Experience the benefits of an on-campus program, including professional development
- Earn all four years of your bachelor’s degree, or transfer credits to complete your education
As an online student, you have the option to complete a degree in accounting, business management, human resource management, legal studies in business, marketing, or supply chain management. You’ll have access to the same renowned faculty that teach in the classroom and the Center for Professional Development’s (CSPD) as a resource to prepare you for any business environment.
The Center for Student Professional Development (CSPD) offers outstanding career and professional development opportunities for Fox School students. CSPD has a three-part model that focuses on impression management, personal development, and career and industry awareness. As a Fox student, you’ll develop superb communication skills, increase your potential, and gain knowledge of how to research and explore the field of your choice.
Designed to power your future in a format that fits your life, the Fox School Online Bachelor of Business Administration (Online BBA) is an accredited and highly-ranked program where you interact in real-time with professors, peers, and industry leaders from across the globe. This is a flexible program designed for students entering college for the first time, those looking to transfer schools, adults, and veterans.
Enhance Your Degree
4+1 Accelerated Program
Jump-Start Your Future. Fast-track your career by earning your undergraduate and master’s degrees in just five years, and benefit from the undergraduate tuition rates for a portion of your graduate education. Choose from one of four different masters’ degrees: Actuarial Science, Human Resource Management, IT Auditing and Cyber Security, or Business Analytics. Contact Rachel Carr at email@example.com for more details.
Entrepreneurship, a pillar at Temple University, continues to flourish campus-wide. Adding to that robust culture, a recently forged student professional…
Dan Genuario is on a mission to capture Philadelphia one frame at a time. The senior Management Information Systems major…
The undergraduate accounting program at Temple University’s Fox School of Business improved 17 places to earn a No. 30 national…
Temple University’s Fox School of Business is ranked among the top-50 business schools in the nation, according to U.S. News…
A team of students from Temple University culled its business and information technology savvy to take first place in the…
The Fox School of Business at Temple University will introduce new academic programs for the 2016-17 academic year. A Bachelor…
One of the first-established academic departments at Temple University’s Fox School of Business is getting a new name, and is…
How sweet it is. Marketing majors from Temple University’s student chapter of the American Marketing Association (AMA) won the parent…
For Adam Ray, there’s nothing unsettling about the unknown. “If anything,” said Ray, “it’s an opportunity to see what you’re…
Taylor Hildebrand, a sophomore accounting major at the Fox School of Business, has been named a recipient of the 2015-16…
Brandon Study still remembers the oppressive sunshine beating down upon his back last summer. Study had been crouched atop a…
Three Fox School of Business undergraduate programs – Risk Management and Insurance, International Business, and Management Information Systems (MIS) –…
The undergraduate Real Estate program at Temple University’s Fox School of Business has been ranked among the best in the…
The Fox School of Business at Temple University will introduce two new undergraduate majors for the 2015-16 academic year: Supply…
At Temple University’s Ritter Hall Annex, the elevator bay is abuzz with students and staff members talking about the building’s…
Technology and Resources
How will you learn online? Take the virtual tour to get a sneak peek of what to expect when you become a Fox Online BBA student. Explore courses, learn how to turn in assignments, and discover ways to interact with your professors and peers.
Technology and connectivity surround students at the Fox School. This includes resources for students who don’t often come to campus. See the list of technology resources below, which help you reap the benefits of the school’s state-of-the-art technology, tools, and resources.
- Real-time virtual meetings with professors and peers
- Collaborative technology for presentations and team projects
- Accessibility from mobile devices and tablets
- Ability to record and replay classes or team presentations on-demand
- Secure technology that is easy to manage, implement, and support
- Access information and collaborate through mobile devices
- Connect with faculty and peers through WebEx conferencing technology
- Watch HD video presentations by the Fox School faculty
- Participate in the dynamic, collaborative, and innovative community of learners
- Windows 7 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
- Firefox 2/3, Mozilla 1.7 or higher
- Screen resolution 1024×768
- Adobe Flash Player 9
- Adobe Reader 8
- Microsoft Office 2010 or 2016
- Mac OSX 10.9 Mavericks or newer
- Mozilla Firefox 18.0 or higher
- Google Chrome 3.22 or higher
- Java 8 update 32 or higher
- DSL or Cable Internet connection
- Webcam (Camera Recommendation) PDF file opens in a new window
- Headset (Audio Equipment Recommendation) PDF file opens in a new window
- Sound card and speakers
- CD, DVD drive, or Flash Memory Stick
- Video card and monitor configured for 32-bit high color or better
per credit hour
Note: Rates listed are for the 2017-2018 academic year only. Tuition rates for the upcoming academic year are approved and announced by the Temple University’s Bursar’s Office every July. Review current rates at: bursar.temple.edu
See details about tuition, opportunities for financial aid and scholarships, and more.Learn More
Join us to learn more about the Fox School of Business at an upcoming information session, webinar, or other special event.
Join us to learn more about Fox’s nationally ranked online Bachelor of Business Administration Program. Hear about how our program…