Fox is hosting an undergraduate information session at Ambler's Saturday Preview Day on May 4th. Students can sign up for the event at https://ambler.temple.edu/admissions/visit/saturday-preview-days
Whether you are a high school student or transfer student looking to learn more about the Fox School of Business, our Enrollment Staff have many ways for you to connect on campus for a traditional visit or through virtual options.
Freshman StudentsIf you are a high school student looking to connect with the Fox School of Business, you can schedule the following:
On Campus Fox Information SessionFox Information Sessions take place Monday – Friday from 1:00 – 2:00pm est. You will learn about the Fox School of Business and take a tour of the building.
Virtual Online SessionsFox Online Sessions take place on Tuesdays 6:00 – 6:45pm or Thursdays 7:15 – 8:00am est. For these sessions, it is required that you register no later than 24 hours before a session.
Phone CallsYou can also schedule short phone calls for quick questions as well.
Transfer Students (15+ credits from a Regionally Accredited Institution)
On-campus recurring information sessions
The university offers a comprehensive in-person information session including Admissions information
and a campus tour every Tuesday at noon. Register here: https://admissions.temple.edu/visit/transfer-tuesday
Fox offers a breakout session specifically about our programs afterward at 2:00 EST Register here: https://meetme.so/transfertuesday
For individual in person meetings, phone calls or web conferences please use the following links to register:
- Transfer Students (15+ credits from a Regionally Accredited Institution) https://meetme.so/ClaudiaTransferAdultVeteranOBBA
- Veteran or Active Duty Military Students: https://meetme.so/ClaudiaTransferAdultVeteranOBBA
- Students with Foreign Credentials https://meetme.so/ClaudiaTransferAdultVeteranOBBA
- Adult Students (22 years or older, no college credit): https://meetme.so/LiannOBBAandTransfers
- Online Programs: https://meetme.so/LiannOBBAandTransfers