Each year, tuition rates for the subsequent academic year are announced by the Board of Trustees. Rate changes will be posted when official announcements are made in June. Students make tuition payments to Temple University at the beginning of each semester.
Please note that in addition to university-wide tuition and fees, the program also assess a one-time program fee of $750 with the first semester.
Email questions you may have regarding financial aid to Student Financial Services.
American citizens and permanent residents of the U.S. (domestic students) are often eligible for federal student loans, as well as supplemental (alternative) loans through private lenders. Refer to Temple University’s Office of Student Financial Services regarding questions about the total estimated cost of attendance and/or lender information.
Applying for Loans
- Domestic students may file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the upcoming academic semester during the application process.
- Students may file for private loans after they have been offered admission to the MAcc program.
Temple’s Office of Student Financial Services assists eligible students in obtaining State and Federal Government grants and guaranteed loans. The following is a partial list of institutions that offer loans:
- CITIASSIST Loan, Citibank – http://www.studentloan.com
- SIGNATURE Student Loan, Sallie Mae Servicing Corp. –http://www.salliemae.com
- RESOURCE Loan, PNC Bank Education Loan Center – http://www.eduloans.pncbank.com
- KEYSTONE EXTRA, PHEAA (must be a PA resident) – http://www.pheaa.org
- KEY Alternative Loan, Key Education Resources – http://www.key.com/educate
- Wells Fargo – http://www.educaid.com
- TERI Alternative Loan, The Education Resource Institute – http://www.teri.org
Get started in 30 seconds
30 seconds is all it takes. Want to know more about the Fox Master of Science in Strategic Advertising and Marketing? Sign up to receive emails about program details and updates, pre-admission event invites, and more.
Have a more immediate question about the program? Connect with the Fox admissions representative:
Admissions Coordinator - MBA and MS Programs
- Contact Information
We respect your privacy and will never sell, share, lease or give your information to a third party.