PUSH THE FRONTIER OF ACADEMIC RESEARCH
The PhD in Business Administration at the Fox School of Business provides the tools you need to become a trailblazer in management theory and business practice. With an emphasis on close-knit collaboration with faculty and a deep-rooted commitment to research excellence, the Fox PhD program prepares you for a successful academic career.
The program combines top research faculty with small class sizes and a cutting-edge curriculum to help students succeed in today’s academic world. Students have the opportunity to build their research portfolio, present work at international conferences and meet with top researchers from around the world as they develop their network.
The PhD in Business Administration offers ten concentrations:
- Human Resource Management and Organizational Behavior (HRM/OB)
- Interdisciplinary Studies (IDS)
- International Business (IB)
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Operations and Supply Chain Management (OSCM)
- Risk Management and Insurance (RMI)
- Strategic Management (SGM)
- Tourism and Sport