Zoom is an online conferencing service, where students and faculty interact using headsets and webcams at their own computer, anywhere in the world. All Fox Online classes include virtual Zoom sessions, which help students and faculty connect. This provides opportunities for collaboration, activity, and discussion that mimic strategies used in a traditional course.
Zoom allow students to “meet” their professor and peers face-to-face, even if they live across the country, or across the globe. This level of interaction allows online courses to be as engaging as possible, while maintaining the flexibility of an online course.
Our team offers Zoom Walk-Throughs for students to ensure that
they are ready to participate in any course that uses Zoom.
Temple students can host their own Zoom meetings for group work using the link below:
Note: The link above does not provide access to your class sessions. Please refer to your profess or Canvas for your class link.
For Zoom support or questions email: email@example.com
(Include your name and name of course)
Students can also contact Zoom Support directly using the following tools:
- Online submission via submit a request.
- Chat live with our support team by visiting your account and selecting help in the lower right hand corner here.
- Phone dial-in
- US: +1.888.799.9666 ext 2
- AU: +61.1800.768.027 ext 2
- FR: +33.800.90.30.79 ext 2
- IN: +91.1800.919.0772 ext 2
- JP: +81.800.170.5174 ext 2
- NZ: +64.800.475.039 ext 2
- SG: +65.800.321.1178 ext 2
- UK: +44.800.368.7314 ext 2 or +44.20.3890.5445 ext 2